Sunday, February 22, 2015

Family Visit

(This post is so very belated. Embarrassingly belated.)

My sister Julie's in-laws live in Michigan. She had been planning a trip to visit them for a bit, and, last month, she decided to fly into Chicago before heading to Michigan so that she could visit with some of her old friends and me. I told my other sister, Robin, that she should come that same weekend. Then my mom joined in, and our family friend Diane.

It was so much fun!

We ate our way across River North (Frontera Grill - Piccolo Sogno Due - Siena Tavern). We went to the Shedd Aquarium (accidentally, we went on a day that is free to Illinois residents. Whoops. I think part of my soul is still in that line). I got to meet my niece Josie for the first time and got to spend a lot of time with her big sister Clementine.

Waiting in line at the Shedd. Love these lovelies!

My main man, still handsome off-kilter.

Brett pointing out an eel to Clementine.
I loved entertaining everyone in Chicago, and I hope they come back again when the weather is better and we can really take advantage of all the city has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment